The Dry Fog System offers a high-tech solution for disinfection of
- Production units
- Logistics areas
- Sports areas
and for any working environment.
IMPORTANT: A compressed air connection is required to operate DryFog devices!
The use of dry fog Helps large areas in a few minutes disinfect, a process that would take a long time if performed manually.
It can be compatible solutions based on alcohol, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide or other water-soluble products.
Capacity - Spray solution: 12 lt
Permanent surface covering: 25 m2
Surface cover: 500 m2
Compressed air: 120 lt/min
Total pressure: 5/6 bar
The device consists mainly of:
- Atomizer complete with tank - tank capacity: 30 lt
- 4 wheels to easily move the device. It is also equipped with a brake.
- 2 nozzles to spray the solution into the affected areas
- 1 hose nipple for quick connection with compressed air
- 1 door to easily refill the tank
IMPORTANT: The solution to be sprayed is NOT provided. It is your job to choose the most appropriate solution in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The list of disinfectants tested and recognized by the Robert Koch Institute can be found here:https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/Infekt/Krankenhaushygiene/Desinfektionsmittel/Desinfektionsmittellist/Desinfektionsmittelliste_node.html